Tintin in Tibet?



no its Ally in Kalutara - busy posing and fooling about in the beach when she had set herself the task of reading Chowrya Rajina to find out what all the fuss was about. ..
anyone want to buy my copy ? Im broke and my Superiors at The Kendraya wont fund the copy I bought in the interest of personal capacity building ...(wanted to find out what HRH's secrets were ,of course)
Ill personally autograph it , if it makes any difference ? pwease?and Ill pass on the Vijitha Yapa discount they gave me, a whole whopping 38 /-
I mean it has some interesting photos...better than this here one...
:-)

Second Hand copy of Chowrya Rajina Available for Sale ...

the BOOK ,I mean- the BOOK is for Sale.

Comments

Anonymous said…
For once I cant think of something "Witty" to say.. sob sob!
Anonymous said…
Hi,
Chand, this is Hamazongo and im so happy for you as your career seems great.Happy 2007 and let your plans unfold gal. Luv ya and keep it up.

Hamazongo
aljuhara said…
thanks !and you have a great year too! nice to see you around!stay in touch,my friend!
Anonymous said…
My Sweetness.....

You are the best !


Randy

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

by popular request....The add that got me 79 calls a day...

Writing Project Part 1