Newbies Gullarm

N
He exists and thats the bike. Now just pushing that around in a tight corner or getting it out of a drain gives you muscles so you can imagine what he looks and weighs like.
He said he lost his temper once when a tuktuk sidewinded in front of him and caused an accident at about 80 mph- he and his buddy rearranged the features of not only the tuk tuk driver but his passengers too. I told him I thought it was downright low down.
In the next post I will show you a drawing of him since he refuses to give me a photo.Sensible dude, but then would i ever post peoples photos without their permission?Line drawings are somehow clearer anyway...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

by popular request....The add that got me 79 calls a day...

Writing Project Part 1