Overheard...
"you did it,youre on Kottu,woo hoo, - quick: say something scandalous or salacious -"" ( re aljuhara's blog being submitted to kottu.)
"never mind all that- where can we get the VCDs?"( re Anakarli being censored)
"the problem is - we dont have enough rock concerts in this city," (re The Colombo Wars - Attack of the Robed Ones.)
"Youre going to Negombo? You mean I have the house to myself ? its safe for me to have that threesome I was planning ? Quick- I must order the choclate ice cream"
ya,ya I know I said I was going to Negombo,- Im waiting for the van to show up...the other johnnies are smoking, Im blogging.
"never mind all that- where can we get the VCDs?"( re Anakarli being censored)
"the problem is - we dont have enough rock concerts in this city," (re The Colombo Wars - Attack of the Robed Ones.)
"Youre going to Negombo? You mean I have the house to myself ? its safe for me to have that threesome I was planning ? Quick- I must order the choclate ice cream"
ya,ya I know I said I was going to Negombo,- Im waiting for the van to show up...the other johnnies are smoking, Im blogging.
Comments
thanks for reading the blog - its most encouraging!