from the pre blog Diaries

Dec 12th 2005
Someone once told me that having lots of cats was a sign of mental instability!

*Shucks!* I cant remember where I buried him...!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seriously?? I don't recall learning that :D lol :) but technically i learnt that having MANY animals makes people involuntarily anti social due to time constraints. Stressed due to bad time management.
aljuhara said…
actually I am kind of stressed becos of the stink of the little sand patch in my front yard.
the 4 of them have the whole darn world to roam in and they come shit there. and cat shit stinks.
I mean heck I suspect that they even bring in friends and neighbours for "community crapping sessions", -those drawn out male bonding bogathons where they compare sizes and swap streetcat vs homebody stories...

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

by popular request....The add that got me 79 calls a day...

Writing Project Part 1