quotes I cant help but quote...sorry!
Unbloggable content usually implies me.
— Darth Teddy to Kahuna, attempting to amass rights to all questionable content.
http://circus1.blogspot.com/search/label/Unquotable%20Quotes
enjoy.
these guys are a scream...where have they blogged all my life? who are they ? what kind of software must they be writing?(shudder!)
I need to go through the archives, durnig the weekend I guess, so Im recording the link here, but hey- it doesnt mean all my readers can abandon me forever....ok?
— Darth Teddy to Kahuna, attempting to amass rights to all questionable content.
http://circus1.blogspot.com/search/label/Unquotable%20Quotes
enjoy.
these guys are a scream...where have they blogged all my life? who are they ? what kind of software must they be writing?(shudder!)
I need to go through the archives, durnig the weekend I guess, so Im recording the link here, but hey- it doesnt mean all my readers can abandon me forever....ok?
Comments
???
Your honour, why do you people hide in this awesome secret Circus setup? Which one is the leader? do you recruit? when is the official movie due out?
I reiterate I am awed- prose like below:
" Remember - I control the bananas in this republic"
belongs in the Discworld Wild One-liners Hall of Fame.
are you perchance a Terry Deary fan too?
1. No need for statements such as your honour .. i am a clown after all
2. I would nominate Big Kahuna as the leader as he runs the thing
3. Recruitment is done on a personal basis via Kahuna (Big). However, i understand its a tedious process.
4. There are no plans for a movie but i believe my biography is currently in the works .. illustrations and all (by George that chief clown has enough pictures *shiver*)
5. I believe I will let Kahuna comment on Discworld :)
for further clarifications please don't hesitate to contact DT.
Disclaimer: Please note that all posts are based on actual events which emphasizes that life is stranger than fiction.
seriously:Im so honoured to have yu both on board.
Take me to your leader?Pwease?
Let us write together, your brains, my brawn...we could make a hit-
Anyway, I will stay calm, all in good time- you will need to trust me first ,Im sure as I must prove trustworthy....
in the mean time. all hail Prachette.and then came Deary-
al_juhara@yahoo.com?
My sainted aunts will have to be sedated should they ever stumble across my blog...
...Hakuna Matata.