Where has it been all my life?

its the book I have searched for all my life, from the guru I have longed to meet, about the mysteries I have longed to confront.
its an ordinary looking paperback and it was in a cardboard box in VijithaYapa Bookstore (the Thurstan Branch) (but dont go rifling through their boxes I think there was only one copy)
it cost a measly 400 rupees but I wont sell it to you for 4 laks if you ask. (although for 4 laks in GBP I may consider taking a photocopy and letting you have it)

it is the ulitmate guide.

and this book starts with the words

NOW THAT YOU HAVE FOUND THIS BOOK,
-DONT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!

Comments

Anonymous said…
the hitch hikers guide to the galaxy?

Popular posts from this blog

LOVE IS IN THE AIR

by popular request....The add that got me 79 calls a day...

Writing Project Part 1