crux s ....new from Yamaha
below is a pic of my new set of wheels. and this is a real bike at last. Yamaha Crux S to be precise. Ive never experianced something like this before .... this thing seems to have a life of its own and Im very bad at shifting gears... I practiced a bit on my road yesterday and the natives all took their kids indoors /stray dogs disappeared-

Comments
Seriously though, Good Luck, Happy Trails and Ride Safe.
and oh there are a few hundreds I see blokeless on Scootys and Mopeys so maybe its not that radical after all. Just like me they got tired of being squeezed in buses...:-)
If you drop this bike it will lay flat on the ground and be hard to pick up. Can you get some hard bags for it?
Love your wit and humour.
SKERT
I managed to charm one gentleman into drilling 4 holes into my number plates- and I actually screwed them on myself with the CORRECT size of NUT. now I feel wildly independant and all that....
oh and in the meanwhile - I do know how to ride the thing too...!