Saturday, November 25, 2006

COSMIC TRANCE

I dont know how old or how new this album is but I want it-
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000065V9J/ref=nosim/societyforhumans

its PASSION by Peter Gabriel who along with Enya , Enigma and Gregorian - is the real meaning of music to me: a point where space, life and time stand still and your being drowns in theta waves..

Any one out there got it ? Ill swap with my giant compilation of 500 titles. Ill actually go out of my way to meet you. Help me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Peter Gabriel's 'Passion' was written for the Martin Scorsese film ''The Last Temptation of Christ'. Discussions between the two of them began as early as 1983 and I believe the CD was produced in 1989. In Gabriel's words: "We recorded some of the finest singers and soloists in the field of world music and set the score on the backdrop of traditional North African rhythms and sounds. It was a wonderful experience with such different and idiosyncratic musicians. They came from Pakistan, Turkey, India, Ivory Coast, Bahrain, Egypt, Morocco, Senegal and Ghana.." I have the CD, but it is not for trade or sale. Try Amazon.Com. Good luck. You have good musical taste. And by the way, if you like Gregorian chants, try Titus Stores - they have a superb collection of classical music on the Naxos label at very reasonable prices (cheap, actually) and there's lots of Gregorian chants in there as well." - Java Jones

aljuhara said...

Titus Stores, watch out here comes Al! thanks for the lead ,JJ.