Wednesday, September 06, 2006

under a palm tree


This is the mural I painted on my living room wall. I like the feeling of island idyl it gives our house. Cant you almost hear those leaves rustle?
If you click on this photo and look closely you will even spot the rubber snake, I pasted on with super glu.
I also like snakes.
Rumour has it that we have a cobra in our backyard whos been living there the last 20 years doing nothing subversive.
I have to admit however that I hate super glu.
It sticks on anything but what you want it to stick on and it leaves your fingers totally sensationless for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Snakes alive! that poor palm tree has only one nut. are you trying to scare us, ma'am? does this mural have sinister phallic symbolism of some sort?