Tuesday, September 05, 2006

letter from Zorro


Dear Aljuhara

on the entrities of my beautiful better half Kumarihamine I haf decided to take your kind offer and veesit Colombo to see what I can do there. .....
Also since you have all taken so much time to design an environment friendly uneeform for me. .....

How ever getting the Veesa may take some time ,Im trying for 3 months tourist veesa with flexibility to extend it but the SL embassy is being reelly constiptaional* about it.

meanwhile since I understand the innocent people of your lovely country are having so many problems in life can I direct you to a wonderfully promising website…
http://www.calastrology.com/wangadolls.html
where you can find the Love Wanga , Money Wanga, Luck Wanga and even the Weight Loss Wanga . If you are a real economist at heart you will see at once that it is the All Purpose Wanga that fits your budget http://www.calastrology.com/voodoo.html....

etc etc
yours truely
zorro


*editors note - I think he means anal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I WANT MY WANGA!

aljuhara said...

Wreck vengeance on the person who has wronged you, allowing them little sleep, implanting fear of you in their mind, bringing peace and respect back into your life.

Provide instant luck in love, companionship, career. Not last week or yesterday. Now!


Change other people's opinion of you. ..
hic.
http://www.calastrology.com/voodoospells.html

Manshark said...

You do find some funny shit. ;oD I've been saving for a camera.. maybe I'll transfer the fund for my very own Wanga instead!

Btw, if you write back to Zorro, perhaps you should advise him that generally tourist visas are stamped at customs on arrival in SL. We do it even for paedophiles. Yes, we welcome all and sundry.

aljuhara said...

thanks ,manshark.
but about the visas I do know that me and a Canadian intern who had come to help after the tsunami had to pretty much grovel at the visa office to get it extended and this is a young girl who obviously wanted to spend dollars and time helping our people...ironic eh...
meanwhile in the spell site did you come across the "couple buster wanga" ? the thought is strangely sri lankan, methinks